What do you find attractive in a person's voice?

Personally, I like girls that have a little rasp to their voice - I think it sounds sexy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like deep, throaty voices. Add on top of that a cute accent, and I'm dead.

Most Helpful Guy

• Softness and clarity.

What Girls Said 13

• Accents. A boy with a nice accent is an instant panty dropper.

• i like deep voices ugh ahah but not too much coz it's scary but basically a deep voice makes me melt and give me the nice chills ya know what i meannn lol >.<

• i love guys with a humorous inflection in their tone

• Same, i find a nice low raspy voice very hot! Especially that morning voice

• What is rasp.. lol..

• The tone. The accent. Pronunciation.

• just not too deep and I'm fine with it

• Very very deep

• I like accents that are different from mine hahaha

• the husky sound when he is turned on

• Definitely deep especially at night 😌😂

Not a big fan of the rasp.. lol

• It's weird that you'd like the raspy voice of a girl. I have one and I absolutely hate it

• some guys will like it, so it's not all bad

• It's weird because I feel like I sound like a man ( I obviously know I don't) but I still feel like it and then people tell me I have such a sweet voice

• I like really deep voices esp. if they have that sincere quality.

What Guys Said 8

• I being thinking about this - Maybe a pitch level - I dislike really high pitched loud voices so probably if they have a smooth even pitch and tone using other ways to express themselves rather than raising their voices or using false pitches.

• Scientifically speaking, the lower "raspy" voice you mentioned is caused by being relaxed and comfortable with your surroundings. When you relax, so do your vocal cords (and the more your vocal chords relax, the lower your voice). That is the voice that's often called a "bedroom voice". Personally, I like pretty much any voice, as long as the owner of the voice can sing on key.

• I didn't understand the question? are you asking the pitch of the voice or something?

• I get hard from feminine sexy voices

• Canadian, soft, nurturing, I'm all theirs :)

• what does a Canadian voice sound like?
      I am Canadian by the way, I'm just wondering what your perspective on it is.

• Modern, I think. And also, it's good to be able to take the piss out of each other. Canadian is more natural and down to Earth, stereotypically, whereas English is a bit more uptight and aloof sounding.

• Basically any female that doesn't have a New York accent is fine with me. Females with the NY accent is just not my thing.

• Voices annoy me. But then I live in South London, and that's a hell hole in the accent department.

• As feminine as possible.

But this summer, in my summer job, a co-worker said I had a "friendly" voice... no idea what he meant, and generally don't think so, at least not particularly so.