What is the most annoying thing your girlfriend can do? And what would you like her to do instead?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably the most annoying thing would be to not care enough to even ask/post a question exactly like you have. Instead I would like her to care enough to post/ask the exact question that you have.

So, if I had to guess at what I can infer from your question, you are doing everything MORE than right! It's a fair question! Just don't get to caught up in what you seem to be asking! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• i am straight but i hate when girls expect you to guess how they feel and make you guess what u did wrong by giving you stupid hints, if i was a guy i would never want a girl like that coz it's really annoying

• Amen, sista'!
      Them girls don't last very long at all around these parts! (Oh, and thanks for saying that, on behalf of dudes everywhere!)

• @smell-my-fingers hahaahah you're super welcome i hate this way of behaving so i did it for myself too ahah and yeah penis people are more fun sometimes :3333

What Guys Said 3

• Leaves the toilet seat down!

So annoying when I'm half asleep and need to take a leak after waking up. Probably can think of more annoying things but it happened this morning (again) so it's fresh in my mind.

• Wear spandex under her dress

• The most annoying thing she can do is be negative about everything. I had a girlfriend that was like that and she would put a damper on everything we do. I couldn't take it and had to break up with her.

What Girls Said 1

• Exist. (filler)