Is my girlfriend cheating on me?

So I just recently got back with my old girlfriend. She didn't seem interested in getting back together again until I got a new apartment. Right away she wanted to move in and I was ok with that I love her. But the last two days have been odd I get home the other day and put take car seat in her car. And the next day her passenger seat in her car was all the way slid back and I had not been in the car since I put the car seat in. And I asked her how it moved she said she had no idea and it had to of went back because there would have been no way that I could have got the car seat in the way the seat was. And now today I noticed there's white stans on my brand new couch and it has magical moved 2 inches over as if someone had been fucking on it and we have never done it on the couch it's only a week old. And I asked her y she was on her phone all night long and she blew up on me and now wile I'm home she turns her phone off and hides it in the apartment. Please give it to me straight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to say. I'd be suspicious as well if I were you though.

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems like she is definitely doing something behind your back, could be cheating also, but you need to catch her red handed or collect more solid proofs about that and then confront her.

If you confront her directly, she will outright deny it.

What Girls Said 2

• There is a possibility but i think you should straight up talk to her about it. And if she still denies it then ask her to show her phone.

• She gets mad when i ask for her phone, she thinks im accusing her of cheating when i do, and its pointless cause she would delete any message

• @R2nton then tell her that there is no point of u guys being together when she isn't helping you take away your doubts

• Sadly she might be cheating. Don't pass up the red flags!

What Guys Said 6

• Dude the signs are there. Things magically happening and no one knows anything... But blowing up about the phone and hiding it.. Uh uh. In all honesty it's time to put her packing

• She is a cheater, but u can't blame on it without a proof,
    guess what?, install cctv cameras in your home and show her the proof and then dump her ass...
    it always work like this

• That's to expensive and takes to long howdo I do it quicker

• thats not expensive dude, buy spy camera from market, thats about 50 dollars
      and u can hide it infront of ur sofa somewhere, and then u can record that bitch.

• It's time to be Sherlock Holmes 💁

• Yeah it sounds like she probably is

• I've had that before and asking her a question like that she will snap and turn to be defensive. Give it a try or just come home unannounced to see. If you lost trust leave her, she a lot of burden...

• If she hides anything of significance form you, she is cheating.