Why is he doing this?

So he dissapears for a week Or 2 Then texts long paragraphs And gives amazing convesation. We have gone On a couple of dates And he has mentioned for me to tell him when Im available And I have But it seems like he is protecting himself before falling for someone because he is Giving me mixed signals. We talk about... everything, never a dull moment. He was cheated On last summer, I Am going with the flow But Why play hot And cold?

• Give him time
  • he likes you But needs space
  • Talk to him about it
  • He is not that interested
  • I Am obviously just an option
How can I discuss this with him? I don't know how to bring it up

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's possible he is protecting himself from falling for someone and getting hurt and that's why he is giving you mixed signals, he is taking it slow. You should give him time.

What Guys Said 2

• Look here's the thing - if he says obe thing and does other thing, its quite possible ur just an option, coz a genuine guy will follow his words with action.
    Except - if he doubts u won't be loyal to him, he will never completely open to u... and will never commit to u whole heartedly

• He's likely introverted and may not be a technology social butterfly like the sterotypical person.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should discuss it with him.