Girls, do you think a date to a Flea Market sounds like a fun idea?

So thinking of asking this girl out and i had this idea to have her come with me to a flea market.

• Yes it does!
  • No it doesn't
  • Wanna see results

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, definitely!
    I've never been to an actual 'flea market', but every summer, there's a 'Chinese night market' set up for a few weeks running from June to early August, and I'd imagine that's roughly the same idea?

I love going there with my boyfriend. Nothing beats stocking up on a bunch of pretty cheap things like some new phone cases, Hello Kitty pencils just for shits and giggles, etc.. Then topping the night off with some bubble tea or other not so healthy Asian goodies. 🍱🍚

Most Helpful Guy

• Might be OK for a dog, but what girl would want to go to a market just to look at and by fleas, plus some girls are scared of bugs, so seeing all the fleas might make freak them out.

What Girls Said 25

• I'm obsessed with flea markets so id love it.

• A flea market is like a car boot, right? Like is it where people all come with their cars and set up a stand in a field, like a mobile second-hand shop? I personally don't really like car boots just because they're so cramped, so I'd rather just go around to loads of second hand shops, buuuut it seems like a cute idea :)

• Yeah, I love going to flea markets or farmer's markets. I usually check them out with my best friends, but it's fun going there on dates too.

• You gone to one as a date before?

• Yeah! It was fun, there's lots of cool things to look at, there was a band playing nearby at that one too, food and drinks around, etc. I think it's a good date idea, and you can talk to the person you're with and get to know each other in a casual setting. You guys should go!

• sureee!! lol

• I honestly think that sounds boring af.. What are her interests? Is she interested in buying cheap old stuff?

• It's a little different so that's awesome :) I love stuff like that and don't get to go often, so cool!

• Flea markets are awesome. I never leave without some new trinket or something. So I'd be cool with a date there.

• I'd totally love it. I do this kind of thing with my girlfriends all the time though... a guy might just get in the way lol

• Yea, I love antique and nifty things :) sign me up.

• Why not? We could get out and explore things.

• I find them fun as! Almost like a treasure market hehe 😬

• that is a awesome idea things to see and do just remember to buy her a small trinket to remember your day together.

• Never been to one, why not?

• It sounds like a lot of fun, you never know what you might find. :)

• i'd love that. great idea!

• It's all about what you make of it. Y'all should be able to go to your grannie's house and still have a ball! If you can turn any situation into something awesome and enjoyable, you ain't got nothing to worry about.

• Could be yea

• It can be

Why not?

with the rght company, anything can be fun :)

• That sounds like an awesome idea.

• I LOVE IT! so many things to do and experience. So much fun.

• That sounds fun! There's so many cheap stuff! Haha

• I love flea markets i worked at one for my grandma

• That's sounds like a good idea... DO IT!!

• lol kinda odd how all the guys are saying no though :P

• Probably because guys don't like shopping as much :P I don't either tbh, but I think I'd enjoy this.

• No not to a flea market that's worse then taking her out to Applebee's.

• No, why would you bring your girlfriend in a cheap place like that? That's boring

What Guys Said 10

• flea markets are kinda tacky. girls who love bargain hunting will enjoy the shit out of it, but others might be really put off. I wouldn't do it unless you knew the girl liked that kind of thing. That's like a fourth of fifth date kinda thing.

• I don't see why not, tons of stuff to look at or buy, interesting individuals, somewhat calm and relaxed environment, never know who or what you'll find.

• Its awesome especially if you're street smart or know how to cut a deal, you'll always find something interesting to do or see.

• No thats not very upscale at all not classy

• Definitely a unique idea, bro! Imma have to steal this one, if I get lucky imma give you credit! :)

• Been on it, majority of guys will find it very boring. But chicks dig it

• Beats the usual wine n dine, so hell, why not? Flea markets are an adventure.

• I didn't know girls liked to be taken to flea markets, so different. Where else would be a good but unusual places that girls like to be taken on dates?

• Girls want more than that. Not very flashy

• Don't get flees