Girls, How to tell if a girls interested?

Over the last couple of weeks , started noticing this gorgeous girl ( I'm a redhair so the first things comes to mind , NAhh brunette or blonde guy before you ) ... Anyway she always said hi to me last week she complmented me and stated nice leather jacket and touch my chest as she walked pass.. Now today she was sitting with her friend and another guy who was pretty good looking , she didn't take notice of me , last week we kept catching each other's eyes. I wanna go talk to her but I think she might just be one of those girls who's really friendly...

Girls, How to tell if a girls interested ?

2

What Girls Said 2

• look if you don't go to her and ask out can you be missing out on perhaps the best thing of your life do you want to take a chance or possibly let a good thing go by.

• " I think she might just be one of those girls who's really friendly..."
    approach her then you would see if she reacts the same or not. There's nothing wrong with trying after all what do you have to lose? You have made introductions before i assume so she could be more open to hang out with you :)

• See that's what I thought im just ugly and always get friendzoned , while someother a smooth talker comes along.. I understand being nice is a good thing but yeah it's annoying when you're interested