Should I be upset that my boyfriend doesn't post anything about me?

I've been dating my boyfriend for about 9 months and he has not posted a single thing about me on any of his social media. I can understand how some people don't feel the need to post about everything in their life, but he will post about everything other than me. He posts pictures all the time on Instagram. Last night he posted a picture of a girl that he's friends with when him and all of his friends went out. I fully trust him, but it just bothers me that he can posts pictures of all of his friends that are girls but he can't post a single one about me? I feel like he's embarrassed of me, and I don't know why because I don't think I'm bad looking. Should I be upset by this?

Most Helpful Guy

• no you shouldn't be upset about this but if it bothers you a lot then you can talk to him and ask him that "it bothers me a lot that you dont put a picture of mine and you put everyone else pictures."and im sure your problem will be solved.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be a little upset too. Why does he feel okay posting about everything but you? It just makes no sense to me either.

I know some people don't care about facebook or other social media sites. But obviously he does, or he wouldn't use them at all. Since he is a heavy user, and often documents most of his life stuff on those sites, then I can definitely see how you would feel upset.

I would try talking to him about it, see what he has to say. Let him know how you feel about feeling as though he is embarrassed about you.

What Guys Said 1

• You should ask him why.

What Girls Said 1

• No. Some people don't give a shit about facebook.
    If you have an issue with him not posting things related to you, you should tell him that.