What are some things guys absolutely love while having sex?

I need some ideas. I want to spice up my relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. On my experience. I like it when a girl grabs my ass while I do her. Just grab each other's asses XD asses are for everyone

What Guys Said 6

• Well everyone likes different things, you may find this weird.. but it is very honest and works for all of my dates.. because of what I wear
    (diapers and rubber pants).. and by the way all my dates know about them as they are told right from the start before there is even a date, and even when I tell them that, they all still want the date with me.

They all like to strip me down to them.. then let me strip them down to their panties and bra.. they then put me over their knee and spank me gently like a little toddler.. that spanking gets me very turned on and they all know it because my love muscle sort of grows on them very fast and they feel it against their skin, this turns on the ladies I date very much and sets the tone for anything we care to do.. and I have had many repeat dates with those same women.. take care now and have a great day.

• I like to add a bit of submissiveness into it. I definitely don't mind if my girl takes a dominant role in bed

• cumming inside. go on the pill

• Have you dappled into BDSM?

• A lot, we're simple folk, lol. Dirty talk, different positions, toys, sexy food, etc.

• cumming. . . .

What Girls Said 2

• if he's not shy, you could do it somewhere out of your comfort zone (on the beach, on the roof, on the balcony, in the park :D etc.)

• Anything and everything haha.