How do Guys feel about Girls who've never dated?

I'm 20 years old and I've never kissed, been on a date, had sex, or anything. Literally every time I like a guy he's either already in a relationship, uninterested, gay... it's always something, and it's frustrating seeing everyone else around me dating and getting who they want. I'm in college so at least I don't have to worry about the distraction, but I'm worried that as I get older the fact that I've never been with anyone will become more and more of a turn off. Will it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd just try and make you enjoy your first date or hook up as much as possible. Even if I have to fight my own introverted ness to take the lead ^w^. That is if you prefer that I lead cause I'm perfectly fine letting the girl make the plans as long as she plans it our properly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, I'm in the same boat (though I've been on dates before) , don't worry, the guy that will be crazy about you won't care and will not mind taking the lead until you figure anything out.
    And if that turns them off, they're not worth it.
    No one is born an expert

What Guys Said 2

• i couldn't care less.

• Sounds like me with girls, I'm the same just older.

What Girls Said 0