He's not happy with his wife. I am the side chick. What have I gotten myself into?

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Guy

• You've gotten yourself into a situation where, if he's like most men who do this, isn't going to leave his wife. He'll string you a long, for years if you let him, with hope that, someday, eventually, he'll leave her and be with you. But that's not going to happen, because if he was going to do that, he'd have done it before he got together with you.

And, while most of the cheating is "on him", the fact is that you are still knowingly participating in the cheating. That's not only amoral, but it's potentially dangerous to you.

If you were smart, you'd break this off ASAP and don't look back.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Marriaged cheating scumbags always use that line to get naive and hopeless women to sleep with them. If you knew he was married you know what you got yourself into, just mess. Or maybe you like the thrill of having another mans husband. Just leave that scumbag alone. You will be foolish to think he would leave you for her.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• you've gone into homewrecker turf.

4|2
    0|0
    • Not a homewrecker if he opened the door and let me in.

• Show All
    • They've already filed a divorce tho

• @asker You didn't HAVE to enter the open door...

0|1
    0|0
  • It's technically called a clusterfuck, I believe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Started from the side, we still there

0|0
    0|0
  • Get out of that situation and tell the wife, she deserves better

0|0
    0|0
  • thats on you

0|0
    0|0
  • Best forget about him just move on. But it down to a bad mistake shit happens .

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep banging! Lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you got yourself into it. See it through or dump him

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't let yourself get pregnant.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've gotten yourself into being the side chick of a guy in an unhappy marriage. THat's it. How old are his kids?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• You got yourself in a situation you should obviously leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just walk away!

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave him alone. He's married. Who cares if he's not happy with his wife. That doesn't give you the right to sleep around with him

1|0
    0|0
  • You've gotten yourself into a mess. If he isn't happy with his wife then that's his problem not yours. If a man is married you don't go around sleeping with them. Just leave him alonde

0|0
    0|0
  • A big mess, that's what you have gotten to.

0|0
    0|0
  • He will never leave her. He married her and vowed himself to her. Just leave. Find someone that's actually single.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know you should get yourself out of the situation, that's why you're asking this question. Realize you made a mistake, stop seeing him and tell his wife how you disrespected her and apologize.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heartbreak and hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave & find someone you can call your own.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been there, it sucks. He's not going to leave his wife. You have to be comfortable with the little scraps that he gives you or move on. Being a mistrss is very lonely and heartbreaking. It's better to find someone who genuinely wants to be with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should just stop it. Now.

0|0
    0|0