Why do guys ignore a text for days, but get angry when I do the same?

So this guy I went on a date with asked me the next day if I wanted to watch a movie together. I was busy that night, but texted back 'Raincheck?' To which he never responded, which I thought was rude but then two days later he texts me again asking for another date, to which I didn't respond, because I felt like he was playing games, but then he texted three times In a row. What does this mean, if anything? Am I like his fallback when I'm bored girl? Another guy gets upset when I don't respond quickly enough, saying 'I guess?' When he knows I'm busy with school. What's the deal?

Saying I guess not, or guess you lost interest... it pisses me off to no end

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people can't take their own medicine.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're immature and dumb. Yes it was rude of him to not respond, he should have at least acknowledged it. The other guy needs to back the fuck off lol. I've told people like that "dude, i'm not glued to my phone. i have shit to do, and i'm not staring at my messages all day. so if i don't respond, it's just because i'm busy and i'll get to it when i can."

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• this happens to me also its because u treat them how they treat u and u basically pulled a them on them and they get mad

• Tell him do you think I will be your fallback girl or just ask him why he didn't reply back when you said Raincheck