How do I get over the fact my ex is happy?

My ex, who did me wrong, and everyone before me, is in a relationship, but this one has been lasting for about 7 months now. I'm surprised its gone this long. But she has cheated on me, and her ex before me multiple times, and she gets into a new relationship, and they've been good. Why? How can someone who has done so much bad and has caused so much pain to two people, be in a happy relationship all of a sudden. How come she hasn't cheated on him yet? It just kills me to watch such a terrible person be happy. Thats all..

Most Helpful Girl

• You are on the outside looking in. She probably isn't as happy as you think. Also, she may have changed her ways. People do bad things, and sometimes they realize the bad things they have done and they improve themselves. She probably realized how badly she hurt you and others and has gotten the help she needs to better herself. Who knows? Maybe she could be getting a taster of her own medicine from the new guy. Maybe he is cheating on her and she doesn't know it. You never know what really goes down behind closed doors. People are great at putting on facades. She is obviously not the woman for you so just be patient for the right woman to come along.

• She got into this relationship with this new guy a couple of weeks after me. Your telling me she has changed within a couple of weeks? I dont think so. Like i said, she's cheated on me, and her ex before me, me and her ex double teamed her and caught her cheating multiple times.

Most Helpful Guy

• So.. she's your ex... past history... move on.. she did.

What Girls Said 2

• Just move on from it, if your ex is happy she's happy. My ex moved on and I am happy for him because he was glued to me for quite a while. Just try to move on and distract yourself from it.

• I swear that would be my ex too.. Terrible jerk. The thing is, they know how to manipulate already. They know how to get what they want. I wouldn't feel a bit worried if I saw a "happy" relationship with them because sooner or later all of her mistakes are going to bite her in the butt. Either she will continue to cheat, or he will be the one to cheat on her. Don't worry, go out and enjoy your own life!

What Guys Said 0