What does it feels to fall In love? And love someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Reckless adventure. It's the greatest rush you will ever experience; the strongest pain you'll live with daily. Falling in love (with no expectations from the other person) is one of the most powerful things. Studies have shown that altruism leads to stronger emotional highs than sex. When you fall in love in a selfless manner, you have both. For me, it's indescribable. Sometimes, I think about her, and chills shoot through me, it gets hard to breathe, and I lose all focus. A simple gesture can become enough to drive you out of your mind. I've always been fairly sexual, but I hadn't experienced truly falling in love until now. Nothing can compare; it's not sex anymore, it's a merging of your souls; it's not a kiss anymore, it's giving her your body to say "I love you". Now, every time I catch the smell of her from someone else, my mind starts to race, and the worst sinking feeling comes over me when I don't see her anywhere around me. The best part, is that it only gets better!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a wonderful feeling

What Guys Said 3

• love doesn't exist, grow up.

• It's not something I ever have experienced. I do wonder what it's like also.

• Bad for me. Ended badly.

What Girls Said 1

• really good?