Girls, if you are into a guy and he asks you out, but the day he chooses you happen to be busy would you suggest another day and time?

So a guy asks you out and you like him. Unfortunately the date he chooses to go out with you happens to be a day where you're busy. Would you suggest another day and time when you are not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would suggest another day and time. As much as I could like him, I wouldn't stop doing the things I should do because of him.

What Girls Said 27

• Of course

• ya of course i would

• If she doesn't suggest another time or date, it most likely isn't a priority. In my experience, not suggesting another time means exactly that. If I REALLY like a guy, I would not let him slip away because one time our schedules didn't add up.

• I don't see why not.

• Most definitely lol 😅😂 I would find out when I'm free and I'll tell him when I see him or message him (if I have his number lol)

• Of course I would! I really like the guy, so I'd want to see him when I could. Even if I wasn't sure of a free day or time, I'd offer some sort of suggestion like "sometime next week" or "in the next few days."

• if a girl did not suggest another day or time is that a subtle way of her saying she's not interested?

• Fair enough. I guess you just have to wait and see where it goes.

• lol well nothings happened yet.. just kinda preparing myself for all the different avenues this could go :P

• I would have to. School first or else!

• If I liked him, definitely.

• Of course! If I'm really into him I'll make our next date a priority and attempt to make time to reschedule. I'd ask for his free days and time and give him mine and we'll get to it asap! 😃

• it depends on how important the task is what I am busy with..

• Of course. Or I would reconsider my existing plans.

• Yes I would and tell him my schedule for that day.

• And if you weren't into him you wouldn't do that right?

• You're straight forward i know lol. But if a girl is more subtle about and doesn't offer another day or time is that a sign she isn't interested?

• Normally they would avoid you like the plague and stop talking.

• Of course

• yes i would... i d say, i am busy at that day, but free at that day... If only i am really interested in meeting

• yes I would ask if we could change the day as I had something on but would really like to go out with him

• Most definitely!

• Exactly. I'd just be like "sorry I can't make it then. Thanks for asking. Byeeee"

• Of course. I'd tell him that I had previous arrangements and needed a raincheck.

• Yes, if I truly wanted to go out with him, I would ask if it was okay if we picked another date.

• Sure I would, otherwise he'd think I'm rejecting him.

• no i'd wait for him to suggest

• Yeah. Of course I would

• If I liked him yea I would set a private special date at Applebee's.

• lol you really like that place :P

• never lol. i go to Denny's like a good American :P

• Wawa better more fattening like a good americana

• Yes. Surely, ask her again

• Of course

• like you'd just say 'oh i have plans' and then just go about your day?

• No. I'd say what the plans are unless I don't want to actually do them.

• I personally would. And have done so a number of times.

• If I really like the guy I would definitely suggest another date and time. Even my best friend and I frequently have to reschedule our plans... it's no big deal.

• Of course I would. If I really liked the guy, I would try to make my plans with him first priority. However, if I really couldn't, then I would most definitely ask for a different day!

What Guys Said 2

• Seems totally reasonable to me, don't see any issue.

• I like this question, it's interesting to know how girls think in this regard