If you liked a girl?

lets say you met a girl, whom you really like... but the time you met her was off, she is depressed, no real friends and isn't active... would you dump her and leave for another girl? even tho the other girl is less pretty? but she has friends and is active.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 6

• I tried that she just used me as an emotional tampon when she got better she did not want to date. It is never a wise idea to try and fix broken people whom you have feelings for.

• No I would never leave her for just that. I would take it as a chance to draw closer to her if she would let me in.

• If I really love her I'll try and help her through depression
    No real friends might worsen the depression so I'd welcome her pretty much if she needs support

• So, i met a girl, and i kinda fell for her, but she's having a lot of problems...
    Yap, i'm still into her.

• Man hell no if she was a good woman, I'd stick with her from the beginning. Everyone has there fair share of issues come on now lol.

• Depends if the girl is willing to solve her problems and allow me to help her.

What Girls Said 2

• pretty girls who are depressed are really annoying.. id go for the less pretty girl whos active and have friends >.>

• I am not going to lie to you. There are people who would do that.