Stared at by a girl in coffee shop?

i was ordering coffee at a coffee shop and was looking around the shop and cought a girl staring at me. I didn't think much of it but after I went to get creamer and looked over she kept staring at me and I was leaving she kept staring at me.

Does that mean she is attracted? Should I go up and introduce myself or just leave it alone?

Also forgot to mention that girls will stare with an expressionless face so sometimes I feel as if I'm being judged negatively by the girl

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, was it me? LOL

I am guilty of staring with an expressionless face. Usually I am deep in thought about something but find myself staring at something or someone else. It's a bad habit :(

If she wasn't staring for that reason, then yeah she was probably attracted to you! Except i think if that were the case she would smile at you also ;)

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• She might have found you attractive.

• She probably found you attractive yeah, and sure why not I mean what do you have to lose right?