Do girls like being approached by guys in public places?

if u were at a bookstore or a coffee shop and saw an attractive guy would u want him to approach u?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate it, and would never say yes to a cold approach ever. I have to be friends with the guy first. I can't speak for all girls though obviously, maybe I'm just weird, and partially maybe it's my cultural background, I don't know. I feel very flattered, but I hate it because I know I'm always going to say no because the idea of going on a date with a stranger and all that pressure of a potential relationship before I even know him terrifies me. I want to know him first, and for him to know me and all the ways I'm insane and whatever rather - a guy who doesn't who's asking me out based on my looks (what else can he really be basing approaching me on?) I feel like I'm deceiving or something, like, I look normal but I'm actually way too difficult for most people to deal with. And also currently in love with my best friend who has even told me we'd be together if we lived closer - but I felt this before I knew my best friend too. The biggest reason I hate it is I hate making the guy feel bad by turning him down; I'll lie and say I have a boyfriend (and then describe my best friend if questioned further..) sometimes to try and save him from feeling bad.. mostly I'll just want to tell him it's nothing wrong with him (usually guys are really nice when they approach me) it's that I'd never say yes to a cold approach, but that doesn't sound true even though it is :/

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on my current situation.
    Now no, because I'm not single. But if I were single, sure.

• YESS AND DO SOME STUPID PICKUP LINE (NOT A CRUDE ONE THO)

What Guys Said 2

• Totally depends on how attractive SHE sees the guy. If he is incredibly hot, she like sit. If not, then he is automatically 'creepy'! :P

• Some girls will freak shit on you for it others will be thrilled.