Should much should I text a girl that I want to get?

Should I text them everyday or every other day. This girl has showed interest in me so I want to know how much is ok to text her without annoying her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Auuuum that's not your job, remember her life can be yours too. Meaning the shit that goes on you'll be slowly part of it. if you are going to text make the purpose be 3 things. Her head game ( she's going school, job, mentally stable), birthday ( basically an out line of how they are but not important unless your celebrating it), and music ( it's a deal breaker or love maker trust me.) how often? As time needed to get know her. It's only annoying to those who follow a code that don't exist. Me morning and night. After that give it a day break then repeat til she wants to speak with you between time.

What Girls Said 1

• text her every day just to find out how her day went. if you want her you need to work for it communicate with her.

What Guys Said 2

• A good morning usually starts their day off with a smile as they know that your thinking about them.
    If while having a convo it has a subject matter , stay on subject. Don't change subjects if she is talking about something she is passionate about , she could take this that you feel her interests aren't important to you ; this offends us all to be interrupted.
    You could check with her in early evening to see how she is doing and how her day went.
    And lastly but not least lay always tell her good night , wish her sweet dream and reassure her you talk to her tomorrow.

• I think you should to be more aggressive and ask her out immediately. You see the potential in her as your long term partner, IF she feels the same toward you, she shall be down to go on a date. You probably don't want to play "ping pong" with her for too long and risk having another guy make his move before you. If the guy scores, she will not be available anymore, at least until they break up. If she won't go on a date with you, that probably means she doesn't view you the way you view her. And then you can play ping pong with her to try to change her opinion of you.

• I asked her out on a date last week and she said she was busy. So im going to ask her again next week.