Girls, is it normal that my 22 year old boyfriend wears these?

I was wondering how girls felt about my boyfriends choice of underwear its the only kind of underwear he wears and owns because its the only comfortable underwear for him simce he's a slim guy and i dont mind that he wears them they are kinda cute but i just wana know if its normal for him to wear at his age so i took a picture of him in his undies lol 😂 what do you girls think? Are tighty whities normal for a 22 year old? Does your boyfriend ever wear them?

2

What Girls Said 2

• I'm pretty sure he's old enough to make his own underwear decisions.

• Personally I prefer trunks/boxers, but if he has the package then why not 😉

• i mean i like his package and i think its cute that he wears tighty whities but i was wondering if other girls felt the same way because my friend was making fun of him when she slept over the other night and saw my boyfriend in his undies lol 😂

• Ha I'm not surprised, but at least u can tell him I find them sexy lol 😜 Good luck

• Thanks and yeah lol 😂 he's not really mad forreal tho haha