Soooo I think I'm going to ask this guy out?

Hi! So there is this guy I work with, we are both high school age. We both work at a local ice rink. I'm a figure skater, he's a hockey player. I have been messaging him over snapchat the past couple weeks, as well as having some conversation at work (however he hasn't been at the rink lately because of state championship) and I really would like to go on a date with him. I think I'll ask tomorrow. I guess I really don't have anything to lose. We aren't best friends so it wouldn't ruin a friendship and if he says no oh well! I'm thinking I'll just casually ask if he want to go see a movie or something sometime. I guess I just kinda need advice. I'm pretty nervous. This would be my first date ever so yeah

Most Helpful Guy

• You have decided to do it! It's the very first step and most difficult one. Just do it! Don't regret later for something you could've done. Congratulations for your choice. Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Good for you!! Go get 'em girl. Nothing to be nervous about, you guys seem to already have somewhat of a connection. Just keep it simple, what do you need advice about? Happy to help but you seem to have it all planned out already :)

What Guys Said 5

• Your 18 in high school? yeah ask away my friend ask away

• omg, hockey players.. haha jk Yeahh!!! ASK HIM OUT!!!

• No guts, no glory.

• Ask him, if he says no, respond with "April fools" if he points out it isn't April 1st just say you couldn't wait cos his ass is to hot

• go for it. tell him you want that dick.

What Girls Said 1

• Go for it! It sounds like you already have this down c:
    No matter what happens you should be proud you tried and didn't just wait around hoping he would approach you :D
    Good luck!!