If a guy has reached the age of 26?

If a guy has reached the age of 26

And still has no girlfriend should he just treat his love life like its dead and gone forever

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• no it doesn't mean its gone forever, you still have a perfectly good chance in finding someone special. its just rare to see someone who's 26 and still hasn't been in a relationship, but its not bizarre or weird in any way

• Well I'm thinking of doing this if I close the door on that part of my life maybe I will stop hurting cause when I see couples hold hands and kiss I wanna cry. I feel like somehow I don't deserve it or I will never experience that so I'm treating love like a addiction that you overcome

• I also offer nothing to a women financially I'm 24 and just starting community college I have no drivers license or car and I have worked a part time retail job for 3 years

• I have been told by family members I'm repulsive some people nicknamed me caveman

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• That man needs major philosophical and psychological change in his life. Humans have free will; so, it is possible. But, the older one gets, the harder it becomes.

I would be very surprised indeed, if he were to become truly successful with women.

Many women settle, starting in their late twenties. So, this man may get a girlfriend. But, I think that it is very unlikely that women will ever truly find him attractive.

• Ok so I'm now 26 I'm actually 24 I'm really scared though

• It means he should take it seriously and seek help.

• Just going to school and getting a good job, hoping girls come around when you're 30 "might" get you a girl. But Goodluck suffering for the next 4 years

• Not that I noticed, but I didn't look. If you look up his page you can find more. Has plenty of videos up. But that video is the basis for everything.

• Well I'm actually 24

• Sometimes they like you but are already taken 💙

• What do you mean?

• No I haven't even that would be welcomed at this point just something that makes me feel like I exist to women

• Just the feeling of knowing a women actually cheated on me