Does my ex like me again?

Long story short, after a period of 2 months of silence after our breakup, my ex and I started talking again. At first the communication was VERY sparse, just a few drunk snapchats every weekend, then a few during the week, and so forth. Now, we talk basically all day, every single day (via snapchat). We have a 40 day streak and are each other's #1 best friends.
He has spent the night a few times and it is amazing each time. We have great sex, and cuddle for hours and hours on end. We tease each other and flirt and fool around like we are dating. In fact, I feel like we have more fun now than when we were dating.
Last weekend, he surprised me at my house at 4 in the morning after driving an hour to see me without me even asking him to come over. He offered to come over the next day as well and when he couldn't make it, offered to come over some time during the week.
We have a great time together and between all the talking and the intimate cuddles (you know, the kind where he pulls you closer in the middle of the night and wraps his arms around you and kisses you randomly), I feel like he might like me again. But I'm not entirely sure because he hasn't made any advances except for being willing to come over and expressing that he wants to come over.
What do you guys think? I'll provide more details if necessary.

The reason I am unsure is because he never says anything directly that would lead me to believe he has feelings for me. Although he was never the type of person to be that expressive when we dating before. But I want to know if he has feelings and if he does, what we can do to move ourselves further along and become a "thing," and potentially date again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty obvious he is still in love... why did you guys break uo though?

• You really think so?
      He broke up with me because he wasn't ready for a relationship and fell into the "pushing people away when they get too close" trap.

• I don't know, that sounds like it would scare him. We were together for 2 months before he asked me to be his girlfriend and made it official, and a month after that he got freaked out by the official relationship thing and backed out. He's probably unsure about the whole relationship thing at this point, which is fine. I don't need him to be my official boyfriend right now, I would just like to be able to see him as mine and me as his. I just don't know how to get there. I'm sorry for all my comments, thank you for being so helpful! He just means a lot to me and I really want to play my cards right.

• I don't know if after only a few months he pulls this, you might be in for a long road with him being scared to commit.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I think he's simply content with the fuck buddy situation you have right now.