My BF's roommate called him a "hot date". Is it normal?

So, my boyfriend knows this guy less than 3 months, this guy is very open and calls other guys "sexy", "hot"... This guy offered to my boyfriend to live with him for "free", just buy food and try to keep the house straight. My boyfriend accepted the offer, to save money, since we are in a hard situation. Other night I saw one of my BF's text to him asking if he will have a hot date that night, then that guy answered: "You're the only hot date that I have". I thought it was very, very weird. My boyfriend is a very critical guy and for some reason he's been loving to be around this guy. When I met this guy (the first and the only time I saw him), he reacts very weird around me, he shacked my hand in a very different way, he was talking about the hot guys on TV, he's super loud, saying "OMG" all the time. I told my BF: this guy is gay. My boyfriend laughed and now he thinks that I'm crazy.

What Guys Said 2

• Sure

• try to ask your boyfriend to find another place
    but keep your eyes on his reactions

What Girls Said 1

• I'd think something weird is happening between them as well. His behavior and your boyfriend's behavior seem quite sketchy.