Looks vs personality?

A guy with looks 6/10 and personality 10/10 or a guy with looks 10/10 And personality 4/10?

who would most girls prefer?
Also give any piece of advice or about experiences if you have regarding this topic.
Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• A guys appearance attracts me initially, but it's his personality that i fall in love with. So his personality determines if i continue to see him or not.

I can't imagine anyone dating someone they weren't physically attracted to.

I do think a persons appearance can become more appealing if they have a great personality though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that your idea of looks vs. personality? Why is it even important what Most girls would prefer?

Advice? Well, it is certainly impressive you have moved on from comparing black to white, instead you have chosen dark grey vs light grey.

There's also red, green, blue, purple, pink, yellow...

What Girls Said 11

• 6/10 with a 10/10 personality because that 10/10 personality more than makes up for the 4 missing "points".

• 1. Appearance- Sure.
    2. But if he has good appearance and not a good personality then i am lost for him.

• The mind is the sexiest organ of all!
    Pretty and dumb boys can be fun to look at and maybe even to play with, but in the end are completely not worth it.

• 6/10 with the 10/10 personality. as long as he was sexually attractive.

• The first one. But I don't believe there's such a thing as a perfect 10. People always have flaws

• looks 6/10 and personality 10/10

Personality is what I fall in love with. Just as long as there's some attraction. Doesn't have to be 10/10 though.

• I think its personality that matters the most. At the end of the day, what counts is the person you are deep inside.
    All that superficiality about being a "hunk" goes to trash.

• How bout both?

• both really do matter😁but mostly personality

• I would say looks will attract me but I care more about personality

• I would date the 6/10 guy :)

What Guys Said 3

• Whoever gives her better sex
    She will chose that guy.

• You know very well that girls always choose the looks.

• ITS ALWAYS BOTH. ALWAYS