Can a guy really turn a "good girl" into a "bad girl"?

I haven't let too many guys in, if any really, before I met this guy. He was supposed to be a one night stand (I had never had one before; only slept with my previous ex boyfriend a few times). Buuuuut we continued having sex every so often over a few months and I fell for him. When I did, he had nothing to offer me except heartbreak and lies. He really got into my head for a while, and now that I finally am over him... I feel more or less tainted.

I don't want a serious relationship with anyone; I don't want to get to know any guy at all. I scoff at the idea, but I love flirting with guys, making them want me (I'm attractive so it's easy), and fool around with them physically and emotionally, yet I feel nothing. I used to think it was such a big deal just talking to someone over an extended period, now I mess around with guys on the first date (haven't had sex again though.. Just everything else) and I feel no attachment to any of them. I recently had a thing with this one guy, he told me he has fallen for me and hasn't ever felt so much for someone before, and I felt nothing. I used him to get off a few times, he bought me some nice things, and I could care less if I ever saw him again. But, I keep him hanging on through mind games.. I guess I just really enjoy the game now. Except I'm not the one falling for anyone. I used to not be like this, and it saddens me in some way, but I've become so emotionless and cold that I don't care really. How could one guy have done this to me? Prior to him I was not like this. It's as if I became him because he hurt me like no one has. And now.. I'm in defense or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its NORMAL, every player once fell in love and she dumped me and then i did not give a fuck about any girl after her, i just have sex with her and thats it.
    Same is with a woman, once a guy fucks with her feelings, she closes herself off, and just likes to play with feelings of the guys.
    But dont worry, when a woman player meets a male player who is even bigger player than her, then she would feel attraction for him coz he is just like her.
    I have seen one thing - an innocent girl turns into a bitch becoz of 1 guy who uses her and then dumps her.
    But this bitch meets another player, she will again fall head over heels in love with this guy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Like seriously 😶?

• Congratulations, you have become a bitch, do you want a trophy?

• Yep and Vice versa

• yes. spit on a good girl and wait. 😂

What Girls Said 0