Can a guy really turn a "good girl" into a "bad girl"?

I haven't let too many guys in, if any really, before I met this guy. He was supposed to be a one night stand (I had never had one before; only slept with my previous ex boyfriend a few times). Buuuuut we continued having sex every so often over a few months and I fell for him. When I did, he had nothing to offer me except heartbreak and lies. He really got into my head for a while, and now that I finally am over him... I feel more or less tainted.

I don't want a serious relationship with anyone; I don't want to get to know any guy at all. I scoff at the idea, but I love flirting with guys, making them want me (I'm attractive so it's easy), and fool around with them physically and emotionally, yet I feel nothing. I used to think it was such a big deal just talking to someone over an extended period, now I mess around with guys on the first date (haven't had sex again though.. Just everything else) and I feel no attachment to any of them. I recently had a thing with this one guy, he told me he has fallen for me and hasn't ever felt so much for someone before, and I felt nothing. I used him to get off a few times, he bought me some nice things, and I could care less if I ever saw him again. But, I keep him hanging on through mind games.. I guess I just really enjoy the game now. Except I'm not the one falling for anyone. I used to not be like this, and it saddens me in some way, but I've become so emotionless and cold that I don't care really. How could one guy have done this to me? Prior to him I was not like this. It's as if I became him because he hurt me like no one has. And now.. I'm in defense or something?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Its NORMAL, every player once fell in love and she dumped me and then i did not give a fuck about any girl after her, i just have sex with her and thats it.
    Same is with a woman, once a guy fucks with her feelings, she closes herself off, and just likes to play with feelings of the guys.
    But dont worry, when a woman player meets a male player who is even bigger player than her, then she would feel attraction for him coz he is just like her.
    I have seen one thing - an innocent girl turns into a bitch becoz of 1 guy who uses her and then dumps her.
    But this bitch meets another player, she will again fall head over heels in love with this guy.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Like seriously 😶?

0|0
    0|0
  • Congratulations, you have become a bitch, do you want a trophy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep and Vice versa

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. spit on a good girl and wait. 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!