Pretty face VS hot body, which one is more important?

I think most girl prefers pretty face

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• pretty face
    we can always work on the body

What Girls Said 21

What Guys Said 20

• It depends.. The body has to be at least ok/fuckable. So any comparison where one body is ugly, the one with the ok body will win. When both bodies are at least ok the one with the better face will win.

For example...
    1. ( Ugly face/hot body) VS (pretty face/ugly body)... For this Id choose the hot body. The face can be ignored, the body can't and if the body isn't at least ok, sex just isn't going to happen.

2. (ok face/hot body) Vs (pretty face/ok body)
    For this since both bodies meet the baseline required to be considered fuckable, Id choose the pretty face.

Generally speaking tho, I have never seen a girl with a really attractive face (8/10+) who had a body that was completely unattractive. Normally girls with great faces have bodies that are at the very least ok, but usually their bodies are kinda above average too. So its almost like a bundled deal :p

The reverse isn't true tho. Its much more common to see girls with hot bodies and mediocre faces than it is to see girls with great faces and mediocre bodies.

• Both

• the face of course. a pretty face can make me forget some body flaws, especially since clothes hide them, but a perfect face can't fix a shitty face.

• Face.

• Nothing in the world can replace a hot body
    Face is important too tho

• We can make plastic surgeries for faces but can't get in shape that easy even if one ties his stomach
    So body not face u can work on ur face. 😜

• Hate to be that guy but they're personality

• Face then body (within reason).

• Beautiful minds are most important, it reflects on your face to do and say the right things. Face and body changes, the mind more likely stay the same.

• Pretty face 100%
    It's the face that initially makes someone attractive, everything else just adds to that

• Oh, hot face and average body is way better than average face and hot body.

• pretty face,

• personality for me everytime.

• I would rather have hot body, and average face.

• The hot body, but why have one when you can have both.

• I like both but I prefer cute features then body

• Face all the way. You're going to spend a greater % of your time looking at it.

• omg face by a long shot

• A pretty face.

• Definitly face