Scared or Not? wait or leave?

My guy and I have been dating for close to two years, I believe he loves me, and I love him too. We've been through ups and down but we still came out very happy together. Last four days I picked his phone when he visited me and was taking his bath, and went through his messages ( something I have never done before, although he goes through mine) because I was curious.

To my surprise, I saw a reply he sent to his ex's 'I love you' message, read, 'i love you too hun', and another message to a different girl begging her to go on a date with him which they did, and even took pictures together, and the girl also sending almost naked pictures to him. Well, I questioned him about it, he seemed lost of words for a while, then he later spoke after about 5 minute to deny it., but when he did I said nothing, I was just quite, then we finished dressing up and left for work. I Havnt heard from him since then. I at least expected him to call and try to apologize.

Do you think he's scared to call, because he doesn't know what to say or I might end the relationship? or do you think he just doesn't care anymore?
What do you suggest I do?

Any advice plsss..

Most Helpful Girl

• He knows you caught him dead and he is probably just laying low , tryna fabricate some damn lie. I say wait and see what he does. AI personally find that to be some questionable behaviour. He seems unfaithfull.

What Guys Said 1

• You caught him cheating and in a bald faced lie. You've proven he's a lier and cheater so why do you want him?

What Girls Said 2

• Call him and ask him what his intentions are, and if he is interested in pursuing an exclusive relationship with you.

• Get rid of him. I would.