How to approach guys?

I'm a little shy. I don't know how to go and talk to guys. And since I'm kinda introverted i don't have many friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is always a problem that the 2 sexes have. One sex puts the other on such a high pedestal and makes it impossible to talk to one another. Just realize you're talking to a fellow human being. The worst that can happen is that they're not interested. No biggie. Go out and try it, I guarantee you'll be just fine.

• Oaft! I know what you mean. I put my last crush on a pedestal. . . boy that was a wast of time. The little prick. Lol.

• Yeah I'm like that too. I don't waste much time on people like that now. I got fed up of being a crabbit bitch ages ago and I'll tell you its exhausting. I like to live, laugh and love. As they say laughter is the best medicine.

• Thanks for following. :)

What Guys Said 3

• I'll be honest. Im not really friendly to strangers but i would be cool if a chick just came up to me when i was sitting down waiting for my next class and talked to me just saying..

• Find somewhere you feel comforatble and just go up an make conversation, if you feel this is too much go somewhere where you'll find people who share your interests and just start talking about it

• well you just did sweetie

What Girls Said 2

• I'm trans and intersex so I can't approach men. It could turn violent for me. However if you're just a cis girl I feel like just going up to a guy and being honest would work.

• Guys are just people, just treat them as you would anyone else. Don't think about "how can I talk to him so he will go out with me" as that puts pressure on yourself. Just start building some rapport with a guy (or anyone) who looks interesting to talk to. A tip my mother once gave me that I still use today is to ask him questions about things he is interested in. People love talking about themselves, especially guys. If it is a topic you don't know about then use him as an opportunity to learn more about it by asking him questions. You can also use absolutely anything to break the ice; eg. you are in a shop waiting in a cue and you are standing near a guy who appears to be on his own you can say "gosh it's busy in here" and that can lead to a conversation.