Breaks up gets mad I went out and blocked him, now he wants to be friends?

My boyfriend broke up w me because I pressed him about an issue we had over IG. He kept talking to me after still liking my social media posts etc. He called me drunk the weekend after (didn't answer). We even talked and went on a date. It sent mixed feelings. He kept telling me he "doesn't stay friends w his ex's". Well we had huge blow up cause I asked wtf he wanted. I ended up blocking his number fb etc. He looked at my social media through a friend and exploded sending me messages from a new account. So I got aggressive right back. He was furious. After we both calmed down I said you broke up with me I don't know what you expected me to do. So he asked if we can be friends (not FWB) and asked me to unblock him saying "if I wanted him to come back I wouldn't act aggressively". Seems like an immature guy playing games.

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Game playing.. Ignore him.. move on.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your last line is the perfect answer -- seems like he's an immature guy playing games. Maybe he doesn't know what he wants, but that isn't your problem anymore. If he decided to be rash and break up, then you should give him exactly that and make him earn any drop of attention you give him.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• It's extremely immature, you're right he broke up with you so what are you expected to do, don't be friends since he said he doesn't stay friend with ex's and why should you?

1|0
    0|0
  • "Seems like an immature guy playing games."

Yes. Block and move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anymore I feel as though we get so wrapped up in our devices and all this online social stuff. I think we should give ourselves a limit and give more of our time with our faces off a screen.

0|0
    0|0