Have you ever been offended by an ex girlfriend/boyfriend or previous fwb/fuckbuddy saying you sucked in bed?

inspired by a question another user asked about her faking it to her boyfriend (:

• yes, all
  • yes, but only the ones I had real feelings for
  • no, I didn't believe them
  • no, I didn't care if they enjoyed it as long as I got off
  • I'm a virgin/no ones ever insulted my sexual abilities to me
...

Most Helpful Guy

• Never have someone complain. All of em where happy :)

Most Helpful Girl

• They me told me I'm bad at relationships, but not in bed. 😟😆

What Guys Said 6

• I'm a virgin so it hasn't happened.

I would probably be offended but Id try to play it off like I am not. I know girls get off on damaging a guys ego/self esteem so I wouldn't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing she got to me. Even if it was someone I didn't give a shit about it would still hurt. Its kind of an ego thing to be good in bed, but it also gives you power. Girls often complain that most guys suck in bed, so if you're one of the few that is good she will try harder to keep you. So its kind of something to strive for, to be one of the few good ones.

Also if a girl spreads rumors that you suck it will damage your reputation and make it harder to get dates in the future. Then conversely if she says good things then you might even get referral sex from other girls. Its not that common but I have heard of it happening where girls have wanted to sleep with a guy just because she heard from other girls that he was good.

Oh another reason why its beneficial to be good in bed is if you ever dump a girl because of her past, they won't be able to use that cliched "oh you're just insecure because you suck in bed" line. If you're undeniably good in bed then they've got nothing to throw at you.

• "no ones ever insulted my sexual abilities to me" And hell even if they did I wouldn' give 1 fuck, cuz at the end of the day, I got the da "pussy" hahahahaha so fuck what ____ has to say.

• so, you only care about getting yourself off then? weak! but at least you're honest about it

• I agree with this.

• @Agrojag hahahahahah ^_^

• I sucked her boobs

• Thankfully no ex has complained about my lovemaking skills. Several have come back just for the sex.

• A - If that were to ever happen then I would be extremely offended (and I don't get offended easily)

• I've been told this by more then one girl/girlfriend, was tough to hear and upset me every time but never have really gotten feedback from them as to why I wasn't good in bed when I tried to be. Girlfriend broke up with me over it. Makes me nervous to approach girls for dating and sex now

• wait, not exes actually girlfriends told you that?

• One girlfriend did say that, and that was one reason why she wanted to break up with me.

What Girls Said 5

• no one has ever insulted my mad sexy-time skillz.
    even if they did, who cares? they're lucky i ever let them near me. :)

• I voted E. It never happened to me. I'm sure there are better people at it than me but I've always got complimented so that's good ^^

• I've never had any insults or criticism on my sexual abilities.

• And I will add that I have never found Belle to be bad in any way, let alone suck!

• Wow, there are a lot more virgins than I thought. Im also a virgin so all that is yet to come. If it was my first time and the guy said "your shit in bed BTW" I would say "fuck off. . . its my first time, you can expect it to be absolutely perfect". A guy with no patience at all. I wouldn't see how a relationship like that could last long. But hey, if you already have the knowledge. Its not rocket science so there shouldn't be much going wrong.

• No. But I didn't vote. you didn't give an option for a simple no.