He cancels date in the morning because he's sick has fever do I trust him?

He's told me he loves me numerous times but when we talked last night he didn't mention he was feeling sick

thanks guys so much. yea he really was sick. we spoke on the phone. he even said he did not tell me sooner cause he really did not want to cancel was being tough but sometimes health gets the better of ya. we texted all day and he replies quick. i love that. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't go paro until you have reason to. You can feel okay in the evening and wake up really feeling crappy. He's not standing you up. He's sick and he's letting you know ahead of time of the date.

What Guys Said 4

• Let's say for a minute that he lied and got cold feet. He lied because he is embarrassed, not because he wants to hurt you or hide something from you. If he didn't care about you, he wouldn't lie. He wouldn't even have cold feet. If he has cold feet, it actually means that you are a big deal to him. You really want to start a shitstorm over this?

• I don't get what you mean

• The fact that he lied (if he actually did) doesn't mean it is for nefarious reasons. The fact that he likes you might actually be the reason why he lied in the first place. That's why I don't think that you should take the fact that he lied at face value and stop trusting him just for that. Try to get to the bottom of it. Try to understand what motivated him to lie and then you can decide if you can trust him or not.

• Why would he not want to go on a date with you. Think about it there's no reason to lie. He might of just not felt like saying anything about it, we like acting though ;). He's probably just sick.

• I think that he really just woke up sick. often I usually don't feel sick until it just hits me at some point.

• Trust him and a good girlfriend would make him some chicken noodle soup and take it to him

What Girls Said 3

• You could literally wake up sick, so I suppose just take his word for it and ask him to reschedule a date.

• Well, sometimes I am totally find in the night then suddenly find out that I have a fever in the next morning. He may get sick honestly

• That happens to me for some reason. I'm perfectly well the day/night before and then the next day I can wake up feeling terrible! So weird! I don't think he would lie about that, so don't worry too much about it. If it became a habit of canceling at the last minute, then I'd worry!