My ex is willing to talk?

My ex said he is willing to talk but not sure of us working it out? Is this a bad sign? We were broken up for a month lived with each other for 3 years?

What Guys Said 1

• Why did you break up?

What Girls Said 2

• No, it means exactly what it means. He will talk to you but he is not sure of you guys working out. He means that you obviously seem to have hopes of getting back together, but he has made some progress towards getting over you and when you talk he is unsure of which way he will be persuaded to go. He is seeing if you still have something attaching him to you to make him come back. Honestly, I have been here and I feel like the chances are close to 50/50. But, you might be surprised with how it doesn't hurt as much as it did when you first broke up and it makes it easier to get over.

• Well he sounds pessimistic right off the bat but I won't let that discourage me. If you really like him and you are serious about getting back then you should talk to him.

• He told me how h is having a hard time in an email and he can't sleep in our bed and how I'm not there for times that are suppose to be happy for him he is sad.

• @Asker, well maybe you do need to have this talk soon...