Should I become a misogynist?

I feel like no matter what I do I keep failing at getting a girl. I've been told that I have a good heart and I'm also very good looking so I don't think either of those are the problem. I'm almost I'm only 17 but I feel like this is pattern that go on for the rest of my life I don't want a woman to end up settling for me because they can't get a jerk. It's unfair to me or them, and i want to be a women's 1st priority, not her backup plan. I decided to act like a misogynistic @sshole to get girls. I've heard that nice guys finish last and from my experience that is right. Any advice for me on how to embark on this personality change.

Please I'm tired of being taken advantage of
I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Girl

• so becoming a women-hater will help you get a girl? lol. stop being a dumbass.

• Well being a women lover hasn't done anything for me so what else do u propose

• Thank you you have no idea how much you helped me

• no problem dude! now go out there and have some fun! :D

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Congratulations Internet another one bites the dust.

• Please don't. That's just dumb.

• There are better ways to spend your time. Focus on being awesome, instead of hoping to drag others down. You're 17... There are so many interesting things to try to develop yourself.

• It seems like you are already there! Have fun being hated and avoided even by other men!

• Hey I'll be getting girls tho. Because jerks always get the girls

• You would regret it!! Every asshole lives to regret it, plus lots of girls (like me) think shy sweet guys are super attractive!

• Well the bad thing about me is I'm a weird type of shy. I'm shy but I mask it by being an outgoing idiot

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe your just boring or a shitty person. Otherwise stop being so butt hurt 99% of women are going to reject you no matter what

• Be a man, that's all. It can come off as a misogynist to some, but what won't anyway.