Would it bother you if a guy who liked you was 26 and he had never had a girl friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on why and if he has experience with girls. a lot of people in our generation do hookups and no labels and all that shit. if that's why you haven't had a girlfriend that's totally fine. if I liked a guy and we were dating and I found out he hadn't had a girlfriend I would be curious why but I wouldn't care. if I found out before it's possible I would be skeptical.

Most Helpful Guy

• The answer your getting on here is different then the ones youd usually get in real life. Here most of the people are introverts , or have some form of social anxiety, or are the 28 year old virgins of the real world that you almost never see. They are more likely than not in the same position as you, or are introverted, or not social status wise as what youd normally see in most of the population. They will be more understanding of it then an average girl would.

18-19 it probably wouldn't be a problem. But at 26 its different, she's more likely than not going to be thinking "Okay, whats wrong with him?" By societies standards, being a guy virgin stops being a good thing and starts the transition to getting weird around 21 and older for that reason. But not having girlfriend even at 26 is actually worse than being a virgin that long.

If she's more of the average type who would use this site, you'll be fine. If she's more of the type whos higher on the social status scale or the life of a party type girl ( girl equivalent to a frat boy), she probly won't like it.

Its the best way i could explain it. I hope it helps

What Girls Said 16

• No its not something you have to have.

• u know my opinion on this one =]

• Not really, I wouldn't mind at all.

• It wouldn't bother me one bit. I prefer that over a guy who has had dozens of partners

• Nope, not at all - well, not unless he let's it define who he is now or uses it as a way to try to shame me for not having the same past as him. in my opinion his past is part of what made him who he is today and if I like him then I obviously think who he is is pretty damn amazing, so no issues here.

• Not necessarily.

• I don't see why that would be an issue... If anything it would be an honor to be his first girlfriend.

But I mean, if he is the type of guy who doesn't like 'labels' and gives you mixed signals, I would be very concerned, but otherwise no, I wouldn't be concerned at all.

• not at all.

• No I wouldn't be bothered by that

• Could you please answer my questions too, I see the girl I like in 2 days again, and I am not sure what to do.
      Thank you for the effort.

• Depends on why... If he's shy then it won't bother me too much. If he's dated around but never met the right person, then I won't be worried much either. But if it's because they're unlike able people, then he can fuck off.

• Nah, I'd think it's cute as long as he's not sending off any weird vibes or signals.

• no I am not going to judge him

• Could you please answer my 2 questions too, I see the girl I like in 2 days again, and I am not sure what to do.
      Thank you for the effort.

• @Neo16
      talk to her you have nothing to loose. just keep it light and simple ask her how she is, if she has done anything interesting pay attention to what she says so you can draw more out of the conversation by asking questions related to her answers. be yourself and try to be relaxed when you talk to her.

• Nein.

• Noo it would not bother me.

Thank you for the effort.

• Nope...

• No, it wouldn't at all. I'm in the same situation, expect for the fact that I'm not 26.
    So, I would understand.

Thank you for the effort.

• @Neo16 Sure, I will look for your question.

What Guys Said 4

• It I was a girl, that wouldn't bother me in the slightest, the present matters way more than the past.

• I don't want any men to like me

• Nah I have never had one sometimes people just don't really try

• What a load of bullshit answers from the girls.

If your 26 and never had a girlfriend, then you've probably never had sex. And those two things are major red flags in the eyes of girls. It's bad enough you haven't had a girlfriend, even worse if you've never had sex.

So lie about both. Tell "Well, my relationships have had various degrees of seriousness. Some were more serious than others, you know. Some girls just found out I was great in bed and just used me for my body, whereas other girls really cared and wanted to get the know the real me, the inner me. I hope you will do as well"

... bullshit like that. They'll eat it up from the palm of your hands.