Its been two weeks and he's talking about marriage and kids?

started going out with this guy i met through my friend two weeks ago. I initally met him about 5 months ago but we've really only been dating for two weeks. I'm not the type of girl he usually dates and he's not my type of guy. I've never been with a hoodrat and he's used to being with fuckgirls, but we haven't had sex. He told me today he typically fucks a girl at the second date but him and i have been on like 4 dates and I went to his place the other day but i guess it wasn't considered a date. At date 3 was when he tried getting in my pants and i told him i wasn't ready lol he sort of mocked me but backed off. Today things got real heated and i almost gave in but i really want to wait. I want to make sure he's not just in it for sex. He tried a good 4 or 5 times getting my pants. I would tell him we had to stop but he would keep pulling me in and i have to admit it was pretty hot. He said he'll wait till im ready and he asked if after marriage, I said im not the type to wait until marriage but its still too soon im not comfortable and he said he would wait forever. Anywho then he started saying we should move to Canada bc its beautiful there and blah blah, and he said something about marrying me and having his kids so obviously wed have sex at some point. But yeah I don't know. Then he said he wants me to be his girlfriend and then his fiance one day. What do you think? I'm definitely going to wait for sex even if my panties are getting wet every time.
Oh and he says he hasn't had sex in awhile thats why its hard for him to hold back. And its not only that he's affectionate in that way bc he's really lovey dovey in public (even though im not)

Oh I don't know if age matters, he'll be 25 this year. I just turned 20

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, if he has a "fuckboy" reputation, I don't think you should believe what he says straight away.

And it's like you said - it's been two goddamned weeks. Don't buy into what he says so early on.

• Sounds stressful

What Girls Said 1

• Some men will tell you what they think you want to hear just to get what they want from you. He may be trying to talk about long term stuff to convince you he isn't just trying to have sex and then move on. Most men are not talking about marriage at 25 who are use to fucking girls all the time.