What are good conversation starters for a date?

So me and this guy a crush boyfriend whatever are gonna hang out tonight. And we're at that point where we know each other but sometimes there's silence. Please tell me some good conversation starters topics whatever to help keep the conversation going and fun :)

Most Helpful Girl

• When you get to the point where silence is not awkward, but comfortable, that's when you know you're with the right one. Until that time, just ask him to talk about something that he's passionate about, and pay attention. You can find out a lot about him if you just let him talk. Guys love it when girls take an interest in what they have to say, trust me.

What Guys Said 20

• There's a book on Amazon or a website I forget which by Michael Webb, called 1000 questions for couples, it's great at creating conversation starters, that lead to intimate deep connections.

• To trump or not to trump

• His favorite sex positions
    Jk
    Goals, where he's from, what he's into, blah blah
    Ya just flirt, banter, have fun

• What do you think you'll be doing 5 years from now?

• Talk about things that interest you, you could bring up things like movies and sports most guys like that sports talk

• starting the convo is easy... keeping it going is the real challenge...

• I would ask him about his interests and see have you any in common which should lead to a productive conversation.

• Your only talking in a monologue if the other person doesn't know or is interested in your subject. You ask questions. Find out what their interests are and see if you know enough to converse. Girls could benefit by learning more about sports. Most men love them. If you bring up a subject he's interested in he'll not get bored or awkward

• ask him about 9-11, about trump... the middle east... gay people... so on n so forth.

the real person comes out to state their passionate opinion on subjects of controversy. sooner u show ur true self the better

• Just talk about what comes to your mind. If he's meant to be the one then he'll indulge in whatever you talk to him about, no matter how silly, raunchy, or political it can get.

• say this, they say there's a 1 in 4 chance that a man is a serial killer, how do you feel about your chances? her vagina would get so wet your will get laid tonight lmfao.

• Everything can be good but more important to know where you shouldn't talk about at a first date, politics is the most important one

• "Netflix and chill?"

• have you ever been in a car crash? I have it was fun and I broke my pelvis I smiled crazily at the paramedics as they loaded me into the ambulance.

• So, how big is it?

• You can talk about hobbies that you both share, common interests, art that you enjoy, movies, etc

• Donald Trump

• "So... Do you know any good conversation starters?"

It'll be good enough. Trust me. Break that ice and all. Besides it lets both of you relax and realize that you're in it together to make things interesting.

Other than that you're just looking for whatever you want to know. And take all the detours you want. That is what second dates are for. No fun if you figure someone out completely at date number one.

• Would you let your brother finish in our if he wanted to

• Well as a conversation starter I would ask a girl what she thinks of tuna

What Girls Said 10

• I work in a business where building relationships is crucial to our success. I'm not the best at making a conversation but I have learned a thing or two about maintaining a conversation. If things ever get awkward, just remember that people love talking about themselves and if you keep a genuine interest, you will find information to feed off from.

For example, if they mention that one of their favorite things to do is skiing, you can use that information to later ask when the last time was that they skied, favorite place to go, maybe if its something that interests you too, etc. Just remember that in any conversation you have to be a good listener!

• Music, hobbies, school, places to go, dream vacations, values, family, what they find important in a relationship, casual person/commitment person?

• Current events and common interests

• Ask him what it is that he likes about you.

• Not thinking of conversation starters. Personally when I think abut a conversation it never go too well. I usually talk about something random , it might throw the other person off at first , but if they go along with it , it could actually turn out to be a good conversation.

• Silence to me = no flow = me gone

• talk about being a bit nervous and the things you could both do to help each other

• For me, I like talking to my guy friends about anything personal we have in common. If I like them, I sometimes flirt, but not too much, and always add compliments!! Good luck

• don't think

• Make sure you find out his birth order and how many brothers and sisters he has.
    Want a shortcut to knowing him better? Get to know his family. The less deeper you are into the relationship when you start to use this method, the better.
    Try planning social events with his friends and family.