Asian American man who only likes white women, is that normal?

I feel that I'm the only Asian American (Korean descent) who prefers white women. It seems most Asian men prefer Asian women, but I don't. I feel they're too narrow-minded, plus a lot of them are too short for me, as I stand 6'2" tall, far above most Asians.

Is it normal of me to only like white women as an Asian American?

Most Helpful Girl

• tons of Asians who only want white girls, totally normal.

Yes, but I'm different, since I don't date Asian women either.

Most Helpful Guy

• oh no no.. I'm Asian too and I'm telling you. I love white girls man, they're so hot especially the hot blonde girls omggg 😍 <3 😍 <3 they rock my cock. They have such nice skin, nice nose, nice eyes, nice hair and those nipple and puss lips are pinky fresh hmmmm yum <3 <3

• Yeah, but I don't like Asian women or other non-white women either.

• Same man.. I only like White girls too <3 <3 So perfect, they're the only race of girls that meets my criteria hmmm

• Yeah, but that's different, in that blondes aren't my only preference. I like all hair colors, as long as they belong to a white woman. There was this one that I really liked and she had blue eyes and black hair, being of Irish and Italian descent.

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds pretty normal, or at least not unheard of.
    My boyfriend is Asian, claims he's only attracted to and would date white girls.

• Nothing abnormal about that.
    I have Asian guy friends who only like non-Asian women. It's actually more common than you'd think.

• But that's different, since I don't like black women either. I only like white women.

• No there is nothing wrong with that at all, and you have your preference and if some people don't like it they can kiss it because you like what you like and nothing more.

• It's normal
    I think most Asian men prefer Asian and white women

What Guys Said 10

• Well, there is no doubt that white women tend to be the best looking. Therefore, your lack of attraction towards Asian women is natural.

• Yeah I am white and like Asians its like the forbidden sexy fruit its not Adam and eve its Adam and ping pong hing lou xiolu.

• Go ahead, take all the Asian women you want. I don't care, since I'm going for the white women.

• Yeah opposites tend to attract I guess thanks man one less person I have to worry about from getting an Asian :) take all the white women you want :)

• You are most likely gonna get dysfunction, and mentally unstable gals, a lot of those types post on here.

• It's normal to prefer them but definitely not normal to be only attracted one race that isn't yours exclusively.

Why not? Try as I might, I could not be attracted to Asian women. And I don't like black, Middle Eastern, or South Asian women either.

• It's fine to have a preference, I like white girls too (although no exclusively).

• from the same background.

I've been dating nothing but non Asians in the last few years.

its normal. watch TV

this is normal for all races actually.

• but in my experience, Asian girls are just way more smarter and less self centered. they make much better lovers and care givers.

white people are sorta lost in a way. no culture, parents let them do whatever..

• i m also not a typical Asian. i m usually the only Asian in my crew although i know a lot of Asian Canadian crews with veits and chins.

lol ok so go learn pickup and dating

• And also, most Asian women are too short for me. I am 6'2" and I tower over almost all of them. I need someone at least 5'6" and that's what white women have a better chance of being.

• Of course it's normal... normal on here anyway. 😂😂😂

• Sounds normal to me.

• Good we need more Eurasians in the world.

• Yeah, but most Eurasians have Asian mothers and Caucasian fathers. I'm talking about what'll happen if there's ones with Caucasian mothers and Asian fathers.

• I'm Irish and Asian and American and I like white as well as everyone else

• Let me guess, your mother's Asian and your father's Irish? Because it seems to be like that for the most part.

• @thunderstorms yumix is right we should provide some diversity we're happy to help

• But still, I'd have a better chance if I was mixed race. Unfortunately for me, I am a full-blood, the son of not one, but two Korean parents.