My boyfriends loves another girl "in a different way"?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a few months and things are pretty great in all ways but her... He ended up giving me his phone, and I saw that he told one of his girl friends that he loved her and asked if she did too. He's constantly holding her hand, hugging, and texting her along with sleeping over at a friends house with her (though I think I trust that nothing happens there). I also ended up hearing second-hand that she is deliberately flirting with him. I trust that he's not cheating on me, but I do think that he feels for her in that way though he denies it and says he only wants to be friends. All in all, I don't want to break up at all but I'm in so much pain every time I see them together or hear that he's sleeping over. I've talked to him about it multiple times and he knows it bothers me but doesn't do anything about it. I want to stay together but I'm not sure how much longer I can take this. What do I do!

Side note: I'm do not believe I am overreacting about this in any way and am used to him hugging his friends and loving them, but this is different. He broke up with me for a few days because he felt guilty about liking her. Also, I really don't want to break up, is there anything else I can do?

What Guys Said 2

• You're not overreacting. He's being an insensitive jerk. Ask how he'd like it if it were reversed.

• I have... he simply twisted the conversation to explain why the example I gave wasn't exactly the same as his situation.

• Bullshit don't let him twist it. Insist on a would you like it yes or no answer

• What are you waiting for? LEAVE HIM
    why you don't wanna break up with him after all of that? And worse he breaks up with you because he felt guilty? He's a jerk, you don't deserve a man like that

I know you trust him, but let me say it clear: THEY ARE NOT JUST FRIENDS. Sorry!

What Girls Said 1

• Your boyfriend is shit. Break up with him.