What are you supposed to do when everybody thinks your man is ugly (even family)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are so easily persuaded by other people's opinions...

Most Helpful Girl

• ... try to pay them as little mind as possible.
    I mean, you're the one in the relationship, not them. Ask them to keep their comments to themselves and try to focus more on continuing to enjoy and improve the relationship with the guy who YOU love being with.

What Guys Said 8

• Tell them that their personalities are ugly, cause I'd tell anyone who says that about my girlfriend or wife.

• Not give a fuck. As long as you are attracted to him and don't find him ugly, that's all that matters. If you're happy with him then why care about what others think?

• uh, do you like him, yes, then who cares. do you like him, no, then dump his ass. life is so easy, we just make it complicated.

• As long as you find him attractive, no one else's opinion matters.

• If you think he's attractive I don't see a problem.

• Ignore them

• I mean if you care that much you may as well just do an arranged marriage... At least then you'll know they approve regardless of your feelings

• Tell them you love him for his big cock.

What Girls Said 18

• if someone told you that a cake you loved was gross would you stop eating it? I wouldn't because it is a damn good cake to me and that means more for me... some deal here

• you continue loving that man as u always have. i dont c the issue. they're not dating him.

• You have to accept it.

• You dont need to care.
    If you care about him too much that you can't stand people saying him like that, you may try to improve his appearence.
    If you care about those opinions just because you feel embarrassment... hmm... you shouldn't. Appearence isn't that matter.

• who cares? if you are attracted to him, why does anyone else's opinion matter?

• Is everybody in a relationship with your man or are you in the relationship? Who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks.

• It doesn't matter what your family and friends think of your man, only what you think matters! Don't let their opinions change yours.

• Think of the most attractive person you have ever seen, if everyone else in the world thought they were unattractive, would you really care. Probably not, because you KNOW that person is attractive so who cares what everyone else thinks?

• Ignore them since they're not the ones dating him, and if they are then you have bigger issues to worry about. If you're happy with him and he is a genuinely good man, then you can tell the rest of them to suck a hairy cunt. :T

• Who cares, you don't think he is. And he makes you happy right?

• As long as you love him who cares

• what everyone else thinks does not matter. it is what you think and feel that matters. you know in your heart what to do. follow your heart and instincts they never lead you wrong although it can be the rougher path to take.

• do YOU think he's ugly? if not... then who cares?

• Get a new man, just kidding!! If you like him, nobody else opinion should matter.

• Fuck their opinions! If you like him keep him!

• You can say "well he wasn't meant for you!"

• If I was into him, I wouldn't care. If I wasn't attracted to him and was trying to force myself to date him, I'd have even more doubts.

• Not give a damn what others think...