Personality or looks, what do I choose?

First I would like to say that I'm in high school, and I don't have much dating experience. Right now I'm basically doing a friends with benefits thing with this girl because her parents won't let her date anyone. While people in my school say that I'm good looking, the girl is not very attractive in my opinion. But, I really like her personality because she's really nice and a good listener. We get along very well.

I just wish she was better looking. Because in private, we kiss and cuddle with each other and there's attraction. But I don't have as much confidence or attraction to her when I'm with her in public.

I'm torn between stopping friends with benefits, or moving forward with this relationship. I feel like I'm missing out on other girls that I had crushes on. Will I get over her looks, or should we stop doing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality, because later on in life your feelings will change if you choose looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it is just friends with benifits your not exclusive talk to her about it or just try dating other women. Honestly looks are not everything it is way better to have a woman that gives you aw wow moments even if it is only a few of them. Than to have a lovely girl with a bad personality.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Well you see, if you're looking for a serious relationship and you're truly attracted to someone, their personality will only attract you to that person even more.

If you're not really drawn into her personality, she's not gonna seem very attractive, and you've already said that she doesn't attract you physically.

I think you'd be better off trying with someone else that'll attract you in both ways.

• Personality because it won't change