What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You About Life? Do You Look Up To him/her?

My boyfriend taught me to be more persistent, dedicated, responsible, and self-controlled. I love my boyfriend. I look up to him, I admire the fact that he's all the things I've always wanted to be. He's talented and he's unique and doesn't care what people think. He is always happy and positive. I learnt so many things from him.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's great. She taught me that no matter how much love, understanding, trust, dedication and patience you give someone, they'll mess it all up. So just give as little as possible. Don't kill yourself over any of it.

What Guys Said 4

• Each one teaches me something new.

That women need to feel desired, they thrive on open communication, especially when it is engaging emotionally. That people express and feel love differently and you have to identify that and feed them how they need to feel loved. That everyone is wounded in some manner and to be in relationship, you have to honor their wounds or you will hurt them and trash the relationship.

That you need help in relationships from others... counselors, friends, God, etc.. That they are human beings with their own needs, desires and that is ok but have to have boundaries and hold them.
    To not let woman abuse you and control you. They will hurt the person they love and so you have to communicate with them and let them know when they are doing that.

People can be hurt very deeply and carry that hurt around from relationship to relationship... always cleanup emotionally after a relationship or traumatic event... and go back and cleanup the emotional junk from before that as well.
    The list goes on and on...

• Relationships are about discovering yourself and healing your inne self and growing. Also about helping that other person to heal and grow.

• I have a friend who's just like your boyfriend, but (the girlfriend) she's a cheating fuck face who broke up with him to get with someone else, then comes back to him, and he FUCKING WENT BACK OUT WITH HER. So yeah, don't be like that. (:

• Yeah. I learned that no matter how much love and warmth you provide her, she'll take it for granted and screw it up. I also learned that I should never move to another state for a girl because you'll end up getting fu**ed in the end

• Anything can happen

What Girls Said 4

• To not let what others say get to me. Not many people are exactly happy that we are dating. He is dealing with a lot of backlash with the fact that people think I can do better. He holds not the best reputation when it comes to his sexual activity. He's a bit of a flirt, but people just assume he's a hoe automatically and that he'll be unfaithful. He deals with it well and he's made me realize that people are gonna talk. They are going to say crap and twist words and manipulate situations, but I shouldn't care. I am happy with him and he is happy with me. What other people say doesn't matter. They can tell me all the bad things that they see or think of him, but I don't have to listen.

• That even very powerful people have a soft side. They can fall in love, they feel vulnerable at times, they have needs, wants and desires, and that a lot of days they wish they were just average, everyday people. And that some days they still miss their moms and eat PB &J sandwiches. Just like the rest of us.

• my boyfriend is like that too and to be honest im so so so so happy with him , a boyfriend like this is so much worthy and we should know how to keep them in our hands or otherwise we will lose something really really unique and rare

• No I don't. My previous boyfriends taught me to not fall of someone like them again.