I always initiate contact first/ask him out but he never turns me down. What's going on?

I've been getting to know the guy that I like for a month now, but most of the time I ask him out. He's actually asked me twice, but both times I said no. Once was because he asked me out for drinks (to which I later explained to him I don't drink) and the next time was over to his place which I wasn't comfortable with considering I hardly knew him.

Now normally I ask him first if he wants to get a coffee etc and he's never turned me down (if he has he's explained on the spot and made sure to re-arrange a time). Could it be that he waits for me to ask so I suggest something I want to do since I've turned him down twice, or could it be that he's just not interested in being more than friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Need more info to give an accurate response.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he expects you to initiate again because you've turned him down.

What Guys Said 4

• He is a pussy. He may or may not like you, but we will never know.
    Even if you ask him out this pussy persona usually says yes - not necessarily because he likes you as well, only because he doesn't want to say no.

• Yes... if you turn him down, he now knows it is pointless to ask, since you will turn him down again.

• he just wants some nookie... and is keepin you entertained until you put out.

• Just a pattern probably

What Girls Said 0