Interested in me or not?

There is a girl in my college who has just started engineering and myself going to graduate this year.
So we are texting regularly and one day I told her that I have a huge crush on you and she replied the same. This is going routine so one day I found out that she is even talking to other guys which makes me feel sad.
The problem is "she wants me or not"
*she never initiates text
*whenever I call out she feels shy
*she never hang out with boys
so I haven't been texting her from 10 days should i get along with her or just leave her.

Most Helpful Girl

• If she replied the same, she probably has feelings for you as well. But the fact that she is talking to other guys puzzles me. In what way she is talking to them?

Most Helpful Guy

• She seems to be a matured girl rather than you. She expects some space from you because she may have other friends too to talk to. It is not possible for any girl to get around always with one boy. Donot get scared, she likes you but she wants u to understand. Be just as u were before, dont stop msging her as before. You are special for her as she accepted your proposal after taking her time. She will not loose you in this way.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Interested

• A huge crush... What the fuck do you think that means?