How long before you kissed?

Curious, how long were you guys together/dating before you kissed? And who initiated?

Most Helpful Girl

• i had kissed my ex the 1st time we went on a date...and like a week later we started dating. Other than physical attraction...i find that when I kiss someone I'm able to tell exactly how much I feel for them...so I don't mind kissing before a relationship

What Guys Said 6

• ived kissed on first dates second and anytime in between and one ex I never kissed and it was a mix of who stared kissing who

• ha ya ur obviously young because kissing is not a big deal at all, most people will be first date if they are into each other... might take 2 or 3 dates though depending on the type of guy or girl but shouldnt take more than that... also a lot of times if they meet at a party or something they might hook up before they have even gone out... but in all honestly kissing is not a big deal at all really

• It was a month before my girlfriend and I first kissed. It was a great experience though, because we were out kissing under the stars... :)

• first kiss when I was 15 and we were at the movies and she initiated it and we basically went into full makeout and french kiss mode with a little touching. lol I guess I was ready .

• 1st date, kisses and pecks. 2nd date, 1st make out. Any dates after that, everything (except sex, use a condom plz if your under 18).

• first date...

What Girls Said 8

• my ex: about a week and half into the relationship and he initiated

my current: on the first date and he also initiated also by the time we had our fist date we were already together almost a month lol so ya

• on the first, second or later. depending on the individual, depending on the situation.

• My boyfriend and I kissed the very day we went on our first date. I'm 18 and he's 23, and it took place 6 months ago. It was also my very first kiss. He initiated it, as he had kissing experience and I didn't, and I was nervous. It was kind of odd that it took place in his car while we were waiting at a stop light, and it took me by surprise because our date was just starting. Lols!

• well I'm 20 and I've been with my boyfriend for about 5 months now, we kissed about 2 weeks before we got together at a party at my house, kissing is not a big deal just go for it if you want to! just be more hesitant about the more complicated things

• me and my ex took a month to have our first kiss.

• depends... if the time is right. it's like magic. :)

• Where I live the kiss usually comes before going out so its not such a big deal! :)

• My very first kiss - My boyfriend at the time initiated it and we started dating the same day we kissed. Almost everyone that I kissed, I kissed on the first date or the first time we hung out. Sometimes the guy initiated it and sometimes I did. I don't think kissing is that big of a deal though.