Help me I want my ex boyfriend back. How can I do that?

We don't go to the same school but he looks at me in church. He's hot and cold and my friends say he's still thinking about me and always talks about me but likes this other girl from a different school. We dated for two weeks in October but broke up because he thought we went too fast. Help me before it's too late

Most Helpful Guy

• You only dated for 2 weeks, and now he likes someone else... time to cut your losses.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just hang out with him. If you want to date him again then you should probably just get to know him first so it doesn't seem fast again. And if somewhere down the road he gets together with the other girl then you'll just have to accept that.

What Guys Said 2

• You obviously just have to ask him for the time of day. If he decides to give you the time of day to talk (which he doesn't have to), then that's when you state your case and express your feelings to him.

• Be confident and get a conversation with him about something will take long time to talk about like a movie.
    (Yoi know you look like a guy I saw in a movie, have you seen that movie, watch it and give me feedback. ... etc) ;)

• Thank you for your comment!

What Girls Said 0