Do you think he'll be ok with this?

I've been dating a guy for the passed month and today he's told me he's going to Majorca on holiday for 5 days on his own. He's done this last year too, just to get away and be on is own for a while, except last year he went to Brussels. I got a bit paranoid when he told me this as we've never actually discussed being exclusive with each other.

We go on dates (food, bowling, walks etc.) and we slept with each other for the first time this weekend. He texts me everyday and does make an effort to see me.

We're meeting up to walk his dogs in the park later on and I want to talk to him about us being exclusive. I'm not going to ask him to be my boyfriend just yet because I don't think we've been together long enough for that just yet but I do want to talk about us just seeing each other.

Do you think he'll be ok with it, given what I've described above? I'm so nervous :O

Most Helpful Guy

• Uuuhhh... being exclusive is being in a relationship;

and perhaps he's introverted so he's unlikely to fuck anyone (except you)

Most Helpful Girl

• Better to ask than worry I suppose.

What Guys Said 1

• yes be open with him and tell him how u feel honesty is the best thing

What Girls Said 1

• You need to let him go. It's only 5 days and It'll show him your confidence in yourself. But I'm confused. What's the difference between being exclusive with each other and having a BF?