My ex is asking me for nudes. I'm 14 he's 16?

Well I dated my ex for about a month and broke up with him after he asked me for a nude. Since then we have became very good friends and chatted close to everyday. He tries to flirt with me but I don't flirt back because he has a girlfriend and I don't want to be the girl to ruin that. However, recently he's been asking me for nudes and I say no and tell him to ask his girlfriend but insists that I send him one because he trusts me more. I don't know what to do anymore I'm scared I'll give into peer pressure and I can't tell his girlfriend because I don't want to ruin his relationship. I'm so lost and don't know what to do please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• You broke up after he asked you for a nude. He has not changed. He is still trying to get nude pictures of you, so why are you good friends now? He has a girlfriend and yet he is asking you for nudes. that says a lot about his lack of character. You would not be ruining his relationship by telling here because he is ruining it by asking. She deserves to know.
    And what is that shit about he trusts you more. for you to send nudes you have to trust him, not the other way around! He is just saying whatever to get you to send nude pictures. DO NOT DO IT!
    I don't think you are so lost. I think you KNOW that you should not send any nudes to him (or anyone else at your age). Get wawy from him!

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it. He could be trying to use it against you, and with the way technology is now, it could go viral. I don't think you should ever send an ex a nude photo. It's not just that though. You're only 14 and that can be seen as child pornography. If it does get sent out, you could be charged for distributing child pornography and he could get charged for being in possession of it. There are just way too many risks for this to be a good idea, especially with an ex. It's not a good idea for teenage couples on good terms to do it either just because of the child porn thing. Keep your nudes to yourself.

What Guys Said 9

• He has a girlfriend so don't do it. He's not with you so has no reason not to spread it with friends etc and from experience this will happen cos I've seen nudes that girls have sent some of my friends and they always show.

• Your NUDE would be CHILD PORNOGRAPHY, and it's literally illegal.

• hun I'll tell you this right now you probably have a child body, too your ex you are grown

too most guys out there you are a child don't do it wait till your 18

• What @Mesonfielde said.

• Ok. So here's something you need to understand. You telling her what he's doing will not ruin his relationship. He doesn't have a good relationship as it is and he is ruining it by flirting with other girls.

Tell him to stop or you will tell his girlfriend what he is doing.

• Do what your comfy with he may ask for nudes but if you don't want to send them but if you don't mind do its up to you what ever you think will be best b

• knock his teeth down his throat 😂😂

• Do Not Do It. You would be a child pornographer.

• Don't do it! That would be distributing child pornography! Yes, a person sending the picture is just as guilty and can be incarcerated and prosecuted under Federal law.

What Girls Said 15

• Just be assertive and say "NO" to him. If he won't take no for an answer then give him an ultimatum.. he stops asking you for them or the friendship is over.

If he keeps on insisting you send them and keeps pressuring you, then he has absolutely no respect for you. He obviously has zero respect for his girlfriend

• Never give a guy nudes. have some respect for yourself. dont even associate with a guy who is trying to cheat on his girl with you. dont you think you are better than being someones side whore? this guy is a scumbag and would probably spread your shit around to all his friends once he gets a chance.

have some respect for yourself and DEMAND that others respect you. i dont even know why you are even entertaining this guy. tell him off and let him know you're not the one

• Block him. You shouldn't for two reasons:
    One, he has a girlfriend.
    Two, child pornogrophy.

• NO! Boys are worth it! Not that! Never do something your not comfortable with I wouldn't!

• Threaten to tell his girlfriend if he doesn't stop. Also know this,
    A teenager who takes a naked picture of themselves and sends it to another teen, has technically committed 3 felony crimes.

• Ignore him! He's your ex. He has a girlfriend. You're underage. I wouldn't trust him at all.

• girl, dont give him or anyone for that matter a nude pic. most 16 year old boys are stupid, horny and arrogant. you picture might get passed on or maybe that boy will show it to his friends. plus, i think you are still too young and you dont have/need to do it so dont do it.

• invite him over and flash each other if you really want to see each other naked. don't send nudes.

• sorry, I didn't read the whole thing.. you should block him from all contact and avoid him.

• The relationship is already ruined if he's going to other girls for nudes. And I'm sorry to say, he's probably not just asking you, he's probably prowling any girl who'll throw him a bone. Tell the girl, she doesn't deserve that kind of treatment and you don't either sweetheart!

• Tell him to fuck off & don't have any contact with him.

• Step 1: don't send nudes.
    Step 2: tell him to stop asking.
    Step 3: if he asks again tell him next time he asks you'll tell his girlfriend.
    Step 4: if he asks again, tell the girlfriend.

• Dont. he has a girlfriend now , he sure as hell can ask her. I admire you for turning him down. Keep your head up. He sounds like a user.

• nonononononoononononono
    NO.

• If you do it then you are one dumb little girl. Seriously go find a spine cause you've got none.

• HE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. He is tricking you into THINKING that you are good friends.
    What pressure? Do you feel bullied by him? Scared? Threatened If you don't send a pic? Because you shouldn't be feeling this way.
    If you're afraid of losing him because you won't send a pic then that just proves he was never your friend.

He doesn't really want your nude. He wants to see if he can manipulate you. Its a power thing for him. This guy doesn't care about you or respect you. You have been acting great by saying no. He is being disrespectful and the next move is to go no contact with him. You don't need this trash in your life.