Boyfriend starts to annoying me. What can I do?

We have been together just for 5 months and he was incredible nice with me but lately he just wants to give me orders. He complains when i do not wear the right shoes or when i do not wear a jacket. He also likes to give me orders when we are with his family, like "go and help my mom with the salad" or "go and bring this"

Does he sound annoying for you or maybe i am just a difficult person?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes he sounds freaking aggravating and if your not happy either tell him about himself and if nothing changes leave his annoying ass or just leave his annoying ass and then tell him about himself

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds a bit controlling,
    Since you actually annoyed by him now... maybe it's time to move on.

• Time to move on.

• Go help mom with salad and go bring this sounds like day to day stuff. You sometimes tell people to do things. You cannot avoid it. So these things alone... i wouldn't get too hung up on them...
    Regarding you wearing a jacket. Whay was the context? Was it cold outside and he told you to get a jacket? Maybe he wants to "protect" you. This girl that had a crush on me (weren't even together) would tell me to wear a beannie hat in the winter as i would usually walk without any head gear :) i did not find it annoying, by the contrary it was comforting to know she wants me safe.
    Regarding the shoes episode what happened? What was the context?
    Asking all these questions because to me it seems that anything he tella you is annoying to you. I'd say you kind of don't like him anymore and everything he does you perceive it as a negative thing...

• We were in a trip and we had to walk, of course my shoes were flat but he kept telling me "You should bring other shoes" and the got angry because my clothe was a little wet (common we were on the beach) but you are right, i guess i do not like him so much now.

• sorry my English :D

What Girls Said 3

• He sounds annoying and rude. I'd tell him where to go if it were me. Time to start negotiating the next level in your relationship.

• Sounds like a control freak.

• He sounds super annoying. Anypne that rude should honestly be cut out of your life.