Guys, Men if you found your dream girl?

if you dated your dream girl and you broke up.. You know this woman was everything you ever wanted.. Would you fight for her?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Same as @Yanoa_Yanza asked. Why the breakup.

• He has anger issues and flips out.. But now he wants to talk and says I'm his dream girl.. He went from not wanting us to work to him being unsure..

• I just don't get why say what you how you miss me.. And then say you don't know if you want to work it out.. How he can he say this and not doing anything. But the chances went from not happening to unsure of us getting back?

• Sounds like a "doesn't know what they have until it's gone" person

What Guys Said 13

• I have a policy for all my relationships: the exit door is always open - you can leave anytime you want to. BUT... it's a one-way door, and once you walk through that doorway, there's no coming back - period.

I've never broken that policy.

• Too many variables you need to be more specific. If it was over something stupid I would try to fix it to get her back. If I had to compromise my core principals that would be going too far.

• In my experience, "fighting for a girl"... never. Ever. Works. EVER.

If you act aloof and walk away, she might get in touch with you again sometime.

• I would lol unless she really didn't want me. I see no point in being in a relationship with a girl who doesn't want me back. however if she just wants to make things interesting by leaving seeing if i'll get her back (and doesn't do this more than once) then I'll fight for her to the death!

• Depends on why we broke up

• No. If we broke up, it clearly wasn't meant to be.

• Depends on the reason why I dumped. Her

• fight? what do you mean

you never have to fight for a girl. if she doent like you back its over

• Maybe, depends in the break up
    Could you please answer my 2 questions too, I see the girl I like in 2 days again, and I am not sure what to do.
    Thank you for the effort.

• Yep, with no regrets.

• noooooooooooooooooo

• Probably. If she was that important, yeah I'd try to get her back.

• Depends on the reason at first place