Do You Have A Racial Preference?

I've seen somewhere Asian men/ Black women are least desirable. Which really hurts. So what's your preference? (Share What You Voted)

• I prefer my own race.
    28% (11)35% (20)32% (31)Vote
  • I prefer my race AND only one other race.
    13% (5)12% (7)12% (12)Vote
  • I prefer not to date my race.
    8% (3)18% (10)14% (13)Vote
  • I have no preference based on race.
    51% (20)35% (20)42% (40)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
11|27

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted "no preference".

4|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have nothing against other races, but I prefer the race I am most often around (white). Maybe if I had been raised around people of many races and colors, I might like them more. It's not that I DON'T like them, but I haven't been around other races enough to say, "I like you." I guess I am indifferent until I have experiences with other races. In the meantime, I am more attracted to my own.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• Common values and interest. Someone's culture shouldn't define who they are or what they will be, that's just our own ignorance.

5|2
    0|0
    • 👏👏👏 they are just making excuses to hide the undertones of racism.

• I like girls of all races. I think girls are more picky when it comes to race than guys. Even though black women have a disadvantage, there are still many guys willing to date a black woman. While among guys, Asian guys, brown or dark skinned Indian guys, and also brown or dark skinned guys of other races not including black guys have it super hard. Girls of all races are usually just attracted to white guys, really light skinned guys of other races, and sometimes black guys. This is why way more guys answered your question than girls. Girls care way more about race and skin color than guys.

3|1
    0|0
  • The only reason I prefer my race is due to having the same culture. If every race had the same culture, then I wouldn't have a preference.
    I also feel more attracted to my race, but I do find women of other races attractive, just not as much as those from my race.

2|1
    0|0
  • "I have no preference based on race." But I've been chasing this snow bunny all through the woods @xHoneyxBeex #IllCatchHer1Day >_<

1|1
    0|0
  • Hispanic and white women based on my dating history
    I mean some others like Arab/Middle Eastern especially I just haven't lived near based on local demographics.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a preference look-wise. I don't find Asians nor blacks particulary attractive, thus the ones I would be physically potentially interested in are less than those of other ethnicities.

Is it a preference per se that I say I rather want a white/hispanc/whatever girlfriend? Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference, but where i live there are mainly White, mixed/black and Indian/Pakistani girls (residents not tourists) so that's mainly the selection.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer black and hispanic women.

3|1
    0|0
  • I'm white and I prefer white or Asian.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually human purist in my fantasy settings, with Mass Effect being my sole exception. There it's all about Quarian girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have any particular preference

1|0
    0|0
  • i like Asians best then white for dating.

i use to like Spanish chicks but lots dont come from good families and ususally dont have the character to help me grow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Seems like there are a lot of people in denial here. With the rate of people who supposedly don't care it's hard to understand why interracial marriage is as rare as it is. It's unfortunate but at the end of the day most people stick with there own. That being said I said "i prefer not to date my race" I want to learn about anothers culture if possible. however I know that this will most likely not be the case and people are probably better off sticking to their own in the end.

1|0
    0|0
  • My own race.

1|1
    0|0
  • No preference at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • MY preferences is a great woman. I don't care what her passport says.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer my race and those with light skin tones.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, all of them have perks

1|0
    0|0
  • White girls only.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chinese are the hottest

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference. I have a specific type I like and you might find it more often with certain races, but that doesn't mean that I automatically prefer dating those races

0|0
    0|0
  • Prefer white and I'm Asian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yepp, my own race.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well least desirable is an average. I've seen lots of very attractive black women who I would definitely have dated but I would have to say that for me the average while woman is more attractive than the average black woman. It's like I'd rate1/5 of white women OK looking and maybe 1/6 of black women.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am white and prefer white so I can have white kids. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • "so I can have white kids" LOL

• @Afrochick of course. They are the best for passing along my DNA as everyone wants white men and women. If I had a black daughter she would be the least desirable of women from data on ok cupid and just common sense, ask anyone, same with black sons. It just makes sense.

• thanks. sorry we couldn't be born desirable. 😑

• I'm white, I like white and Asian.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• No preference as in when I find a dude attractive I couldn't care less what race or ethnicity he is, but I do tend to find myself attracted more often to guys of my own race than others. I have dated a couple of Asian guys tho that were pretty fuckin hot and used to have it bad for a mulatto dude.

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a racial preference at all. If he has the qualities that i look for in a potential boyfriend , then i will fall in love with him regardless of his race.

1|0
    0|0
  • i can find all races attractive BUT i usually date within my culture since that's how i roll.

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm mixed, I can't have a racial preference because no matter who I date it would be an interracial relationship..

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference at all. There's attractive guys in each and every race.

2|1
    0|0
  • I find myself more attracted to people of my own race, or let's say own ethnicity, but honestly, I'd had crushes on so many people from EVERYWHERE that I can admit that it doesn't really matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mostly fall for white guys, but the ones I like are always funny so I think I actually fall for someone's inner self.

But as for as looks go, I like only a couple of races; white, sometimes Asian or black, or latino.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't

1|0
    0|0
    • doesn't italians want whites or at least other italians?

• Show All
    • i didn't know you were asian! well most people are white here, but there are a lot of black and Asian people too

• yah i m sure people do since i covered my face on here.

i m not even sure if people who pm me constantly even know it.

oh i see thats cool.

• I like to think that I don't have a preference because I feel that it is wrong. I'm black and I think Asian guys are cute but I still date guys that I just find attractive in general despite race.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer my own race but am not against dating outside my race...

1|0
    0|0